Obtaining a record with Power Of Attorney

← All Topics

If you want to request another person’s birth, death or marriage record, you can use the Power of Attorney.

Keep in mind, this option pertains mostly to families. For example, your brother/sister will be able to request your birth record if he/she have attorney over you.

For more information regarding power of attorney, feel free to reach out to us at the contact form: https://www.vitalrecordsonline.com/contact-us