I Have No ID, What Can I Do?

  1. Home
  2. Support
  3. I Have No ID, What Can I Do?

If you do not have a government issued photo ID that you can submit a copy of with your application, there are a few different options. The most common option will be to have another person (normally family) request the record on your behalf. Each state has different people whom are allowed to request the records. 

Please refer here to our support page for state specific information. Simply select ” Application Requirements ” and then select the state the record originated from.

If you have further questions , or need more assistance , please reach out to us using the contact form here.

Policy Support Topics